Rodem Mobility Aid
In today’s ageing society, RODEM was developed to enable everyone to live more easily.
RODEM is an entirely new product, based on the idea of “Enjoy the freedom to go where you want”.
tmsuk is supporting the movement to widen the users’ living area and increase their quality of life.
tmsuk wishes to break down the barriers facing elderly and disabled people so that everyone
will be able to use the RODEM to the fullest.
We plan on introducing this new Universal Vehicle in Japan soon and then to the rest of the world.
We are currently looking for Distributors for the RODEM. If interested please contact us:
WHY USE RODEM
- Can transfer from the bed, toilet, etc. without changing the orientation of your body
- Smooth transfers
- You can be at a sitting or standing height
- The load on the back in the wheelchair is dispersed across the chest, knees and bottom
- Expands the accessible areas and improves feeling of independence
- Allows the rider to adjust their height to that of others to prevent discomfort
- The handles and seat height can be adjusted so that the user can sit at any table.
- The chest support can be adjusted to allow you to lean forward, making washing your hands/face easier.
- The chair can rotate enabling you to turn around even in small spaces.
- Intuitive operation using the joystick to move, rotate and adjust the seat height.
- With the smartphone app, you can control the RODEM remotely.
|Dimensions (Length x Width)||1000-1203 x 690 mm|
|Seat Height||400-785 mm|
|Overall Height||920-1254 mm|
|Turning radius||500 mm (able to pivot)|
|Battery||Lead 12V20Ah x 4|
|Charging Method||Plug-in (Charging time: 8hrs)|
|Driving System||4 wheel drive|
|Speed||Max. 6 km/h|
|Controller||Joystick allows seamless movement in all directions|
|Option (Additional Functions)||Link to smart phone (remote control)|
Obtained CE certification for the 2014 prototype. Reapplying for the production version.